Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's Readathon Time!

This weekend is The Dog Days of Summer Readathon, hosted by The Estella Society. It just so happens I have nothing on the calendar this weekend so I'm going to jump in (albeit a bit late) and join the fun, a.k.a. any excuse to spend as much time as I want reading for the next two days. I started The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel yesterday and would love to finish it this weekend so I can pass it along to another book club member on Tuesday. If I get through that, then the plan is to finish up Stewart O'Nan's The Odds which I've had on my nightstand for a couple of months. Already I could recommend it for book clubs, interesting look at a marriage. I only hope my family doesn't plan on me cooking this weekend...or cleaning, or doing laundry...

1 comment:

  1. If you enjoy The Odds, you might like Emily, Alone. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete